Dr. Geoff Ibbotson
Due to the current situation I am no longer able to see
clients face to face. However I can see clients using internet
video links. If you would like to discuss this with me then
please phone me on 01706 373825 or contact me by email.
Here is a new way of seeing things, please listen to the audio recording after looking at the image. Thank you.
From my consulting room at my home in Littleborough, near Rochdale, I have practiced private therapy for the last 24 years, using my medical and psychological therapy backgrounds in order to treat a very wide range of problems and conditions. My training, background and experience mean that I have developed an easy going friendly style that puts people at ease and gets to the root of issues quickly.
I am very experienced in the use of hypnosis in order to speed up the process of change and give you the tools with which you can help yourself to move on.
I believe that each person is unique and that if they do not follow their destiny then the world has lost an opportunity
- I was a General Practitioner in Rochdale for 22 years.
- I then worked as a therapist in a Clinical Psychology Department for 14 years.
- I am a UKCP Registered Hypno-Psychotherapist.
- I have been an Expert Witness in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder for over 20 years.
- I am a qualified supervisor of therapists from all over the UK.
- I am the Senior Medical Advisor to the National College of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (NCHP).
Click here to see my CV
My training has been very extensive and includes
- Solution Focussed Brief Therapy
- And many other approaches.
Diversity And Equality
I am committed to diversity and equality and seek to ensure that no individual is discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, race, ethnic or national origins, sex, sexual orientation, religious belief or marital status. I do my utmost to provide a non-discriminatory environment where each individual is respected and encouraged to work towards and attain their personal goals.